A time-tested combination, of Chadan (Sandalwood), Kesar (Saffron) & Haldi (Turmeric); this soap is your route to a glowing flawless skin. The three herbs work synergistically to improve your skin, granting you a luminous, smooth & gleaming skin.
- Provides a visibly fairer and even complexion
- Helps easily get rid of suntan
- Fades blemishes and pimple marks
- Makes the skin soft and smooth
- Hydrates the skin without causing it to get oily
- Removes excess oil from the skin and pores to prevent breakouts
- Gives the skin a radiant glow
- Helps calm the skin and prevents rashes (prickly heat)
- Eases itching of the skin
- Prevents wrinkle formation due to suntan
How is Sandal Oil (Chandan) beneficial for the skin? This fragrant oil is extracted from the Santalum trees which are found in the Indian Sub-continent, Indonesia, Australia and Pacific Islands. The Australian and Indian Sandalwood (also called Santalum album) are regarded as the best. Sandalwood Oil is notable for the following:
ANTISEPTIC QUALITY: Sandal oil has an excellent antiseptic quality and cooling effect which prevents rashes, blackheads, eruptions and allergies. Cuts and wounds heal faster with application of sandal oil.
NATURAL SKIN TONER & ASTRINGENT: Sandal wood is a skin toner, which even tones the skin in a subtle way and imparts a glow. It's a boon for oily skin type as it removes the excess oil from the skin surface.
GERMICIDAL QUALITY: One of the best quality of Sandal Oil is it being germicidal. On application, it automatically prohibits the growth of bacteria on skin. SOFTENS and MOISTURISES the skin: Another benefit of Sandal oil which is indeed incomparable is it's quality of moisturizing the skin in a way that it makes the skin soft, supple & improves the skin texture.
How does Saffron bring out a flawless, beautiful YOU?
Crocus sativus or the Saffron Crocus is the spice from which Saffron extracts are taken. Saffron cultivatio